[ensembl-dev] Variant Effect Predictor

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 15:57:05 GMT 2012

(Forgot to copy in to the list first time!!!)

To get the rsIDs, you would need to add the following line to the config file:

check_existing    1

as this is not enabled by default in the standalone script.

The code that reads config files expects you to have a value after
each flag, so to enable e.g. HGNC the line should be:

hgnc    1

Apologies for this, as the documentation here is not clear.

Thanks

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation