[ensembl-dev] Missing UniProt ACs for fruitfly?

Gary Bader gary.bader at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 20 20:38:10 GMT 2012

Hi Andy,
	Thanks for the reply.  Looks like we should use EnsemblMetazoa, since all the expected UniProt ACs seem to be there for Drosophila melanogaster.  Not all of them seem to be there in the main Ensembl, but maybe that will improve in the future (I would have thought that both Drosophila melanogaster instances should be the same, but I guess they have different pipelines).

Cheers,
Gary