[ensembl-dev] adding genomes

Gauthier Jean-Pierre Jean-Pierre.Gauthier at rennes.inra.fr
Wed Jan 11 08:40:33 GMT 2012

Hi Dan,

Thank's for answer.
Does that mean that I cannot build my own database, say with all existing
Buchnera genomes (many are coming) on my local installation?
Are there solutions within Ensembl (Geek for a Week, collaborations...?)
or do I have to find other ways to run my comparative analysis?

Regards
Jean-Pierre

--
Gauthier Jean-Pierre.