[ensembl-dev] "subseq" error

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 29 11:49:58 GMT 2012

Hello again,

I've patched VariationFeatureAdaptor.pm so it now works with 'ins'
types and should return a sensible error message if it fails. You can
update the file from CVS or re-download the tar file if you aren't
using CVS.

It will still not work with NC_000021.8 (now it will warn you instead
of crashing), but if you replace this with 21 then it should work.

Thanks

Will