[ensembl-dev] Lucene plugin

Stephen Trevanion st3 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 16:56:04 GMT 2012

Dear Bob,

Apologies, we don't have any documentation for this I'm afraid - how we
provide search has been changing very rapidly (for example we are going
to be moving to be using solr over the next few months) and documenting
this has taken a back seat. For simplicity I'd advise on configuring
your site to use Unisearch, but if you are still wishing to use Lucene I
can talk to colleagues in the core Sanger webteam who help us with this
service and we can see how we can help

Regards,

Steve