[ensembl-dev] VEP version 2.7 performance is pitiful when providing parameters from a config file

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Dec 21 19:27:50 GMT 2012

Hi Gregory,

You need a "1" after the cache and offline options in the config file,
otherwise that option will be ignored.

cache  1
offline  1

In fact, you don't need to specify both cache and offline, since cache is
implied by offline - just offline will do.

Regards and Merry Christmas!

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation

On 21 December 2012 16:43, Dougherty, Gregory T. <Dougherty.Gregory at mayo.edu