[ensembl-dev] need SQL help

Bert Overduin bert at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Aug 28 13:55:21 BST 2012

Hello Gang,

Apologies for the delay in replying. Schema descriptions as well as
extensive tutorials for the four main Ensembl APIs (core, compara,
variation and regulation) you can find here:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/api/index.html

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Bert

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM, 陈岗 <danielchen06 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> For some reasons, I cannot use API to extract data of
> variation,orthologue,paralogue,regulation. I'm trying to apply SQL
> sentences, but the entity relationships are too sophisticated.
>
> If you know how to dig out these data from gene id, please tell me. The
> most important part is their key/foreign key.
>
> Thanks million
> --
> Gang Chen
> TILSI
> Taicang Institute For Life Science Information
> Address: A2/162, Renmin South Road, Taicang, 215400, Jiangsu Province,
> P.R.China
> Phone:(+86)512-82782588

Bert Overduin, Ph.D.
Vertebrate Genomics Team

EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~bert