[ensembl-dev] gene and exon data download from Illumina (Human BodyMap 2.0)

Jerry Li jli94080 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:30:26 BST 2012

I need to download both gene and exon data from the Ensembl realease 62:
RNAseq data from Illumina's Human BodyMap 2.0 project. From what I read, I
need to use perl API to access data from the RNA-Seq database
homo_sapiens_rnaseq_65_37.
I am new to perl API and I would appreciate any help with constructing a
script in getting the following information for all genes and exons mapping
to all *16 tissues*:

*For each Exon and Gene (separately)*

   - chromosome
   - strand