[ensembl-dev] Enesembl 66 - BLAST error

Anne Parker ap5 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 16:18:09 BST 2012

On 20 Apr 2012, at 15:51, Soundappan, Sounderaraj (Ext) wrote:

> Hi Anne,
>        This is done automatically , If I click on say Alignments (A) in the blast's result screen (last screenshot0 , it should give the proper display. Also in mysql dbfor the corresponding ticket , there is only one row.

The page would give the proper display *if* the query completed correctly and provided the parameters needed.

>        So controlling query of blast_ticket is done by the ensemble and when we click on A,S etc., it should retrieve proper results.

Yes it should - but your server is running out of memory trying to retrieve all your results. Please do as suggested and try with a different search, e.g. a large sequence that is likely to have only one hit. This will help to eliminate other possible sources of error - the information you have provided so far is insufficient for diagnosis.

Thanks

Anne