[ensembl-dev] HomologyAdaptor - function not working

Javier Herrero jherrero at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 09:11:18 BST 2012

Hi Marc

This is a good idea, however our API and database schema might be used
by other people to store other data. In short, I am a bit reluctant on
creating these hard links between the API and the data.

There are ways around it. For instance, we could rely on the
method_link_type for this. We will consider implementing something in
those lines.

Kind regards

Javier