[ensembl-dev] How to get a tree stable id ?

Moretti Sébastien sebastien.moretti at unil.ch
Wed Apr 18 14:31:03 BST 2012

First, I get a list of all trees:

my $protein_tree_adaptor = $reg->get_adaptor('Multi', 'compara',
'ProteinTree');
my ($big_root) = @{$protein_tree_adaptor->fetch_all_roots};
my @children = @{$big_root->children()};

then I get a node_id with the node_id() method on each @children elements.

Now, the 10 trees I have checked had all the "proteinclusterset" tree type.
What should be the "normal" protein tree type ?

--
Sébastien Moretti
Department of Ecology and Evolution,