[ensembl-dev] HomologyAdaptor - function not working

Javier Herrero jherrero at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 11:13:00 BST 2012

Hi Marc

It is likely that you are using a protein member instead of a gene
member. The homologies are defined at the gene level although we use
proteins in reality to get the gene trees.

We should probably support using protein members in the HomologyAdaptor,
we will look into this for future releases of the API.

I hope this helps

Javier