[ensembl-dev] HomologyAdaptor - function not working

Marc P. Hoeppner mphoeppner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:56:04 BST 2012

Hi,

I have been trying to get homologous genes to a human query using

HomologyAdaptor::fetch_all_by_Member_MethodLinkSpeciesSet

However, this returns an empty array, as far as I can tell. I have tried
it with the current version of the API and for different
method_link_species_sets and member objects.

Can anyone confirm that this is a bug, or does the problem exist on my
end? The member object definitely has homologues, so that does not seem
to be the problem.

/Marc