[ensembl-dev] Ensembl with Human Patches Question

Will Chow wc2 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Apr 4 14:09:58 BST 2012

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a core code or a webcode thing, or perhaps I'm
using this wrong, hence why I'm submitting this here and not one of the
rt queues.
This was found via the ensembl browser specifically involving the human
patches.  For example the first patch on chr 1.

Turning on the Human EST and marker Track:

http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Location/View?db=core;r=1:31872759-32017063

The track reveals the features under the clone AC114494.
<http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ena/data/view/AC114494>

If I were to jump to the patched region via the assembly exceptions track.

http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Location/View?db=core;r=HG989_PATCH:31872759-32024309

Under the same clone, AC114494, these features don't appear.

I would've thought the features would appear here as well.  Can someone
shed some light on this?

thanks

Will