[ensembl-dev] Biomart configure error

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 13:53:46 BST 2011

Hi Daniel
We currently use BioMart version 0.7 and our web team have had to make
quite a few modifications to the code to integrate it with the Ensembl
website so the version they are using does not resemble the checkout.
I would recommend that you run your Biomart as a standalone service
separate to your local Ensembl installation.
Regards
Rhoda