[ensembl-dev] Gorilla assembly coverage depth

William Spooner whs at eaglegenomics.com
Thu Sep 15 22:56:15 BST 2011

Thanks for the heads-up Greg,

This meta_key is certainly used by the Compara ProteinTrees pipeline (Bio::EnsEMBL::Compara::RunnableDB::ProteinTrees::GroupGenomesUnderTaxa), although I don't know what the downstream ramifications of the 'low' (basically not 'high' or '6X') setting are. I tend to set everything to 'high' to be on the safe side.

Will