[ensembl-dev] Missing Tasmanian devil species aliases

Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri ak at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 13:59:11 BST 2011

Good suggestion John.

I can't do anything about the missing aliases for the tasmanian devil,
but I've modified the get_adaptor() method to throw an exception if
the real name for a species alias can not be found. This will be in
release 65. I had a quick look, and the needed aliases are there in
the databases that later will become the release 65 databases.

Regards,
AKK