[ensembl-dev] Warning message on VEP script

Graham Ritchie grsr at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Nov 22 14:13:58 GMT 2011

Hi Duarte,

This message means that somehow the script is looking for a sift or polyphen prediction in an unexpected position in a protein. I'm not sure why you're seeing this though, could you possibly send me an example input file that produces this error (preferably as small as possible) and I will look into it.

Cheers,

Graham