[ensembl-dev] Minimal installation for Core databases

William Spooner whs at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Jun 29 13:19:14 BST 2011

I would take everything from here;
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/current_mysql/homo_sapiens_core_62_37g/

You could omit some of the feature tables, such as
marker_*
*_align_feature*
qtl_*
misc_*
prediction_*
repeat_*
simple_feature.txt.gz
karyotype.txt.gz
ditag_*
density_*

The stable ID mapping tables and unmapped object tables may or may not be of interest, depending on the level of detail of gene IDs and xrefs you're interested in.

Will