[ensembl-dev] local copy of ensembl for mouse and human core data

Hardip Patel H.Patel at victorchang.edu.au
Wed Jul 20 00:28:20 BST 2011

Hi

I am trying to set up local copy of the ensembl for human and mice core database. I have managed to install all prerequisites and going through the installation of software. In the help documentation, it says that my server-root directory listing should look as follows after cvs checkout.

apache2/
bioperl-live/
 biomart-perl/
conf/
ensembl/
ensembl-compara/
ensembl-draw/
ensembl-external/
ensembl-variation/
htdocs/
modules/
perl/
public-plugins/
utils/

However my server-root directory listing is something different than this (as below). The difference is highlighted in bold.

biomart-perl
bioperl-live
cbuild
conf
ctrl_scripts
ensembl
ensembl-compara
ensembl-draw
ensembl-external
ensembl-functgenomics
ensembl-variation
htdocs
modules
perl
public-plugins
utils

Could you please let me know if this is something to worry about everything I need is there and documentation on the website is little out of date?

Kind regards
--
Hardip R. Patel, PhD
Bioinformatician, Molecular Genetics Division,