[ensembl-dev] BlastView issue

William Spooner whs at eaglegenomics.com
Fri Jan 21 13:50:22 GMT 2011

Hi Ankit,

Improperly set ENSEMBL_BLAST_FILTER or ENSEMBL_BLAST_MATRIX will prevent the blast job running, and I don't think ENSEMBL_CALC_GENOTYPES_FILE has anything to do with blast, so it's unlikely to be any of these. ENSEMBL_REPEATMASKER could possibly cause cause a difference - try turning repeatmasking off to see if your results tally.

Best,

Will