[ensembl-dev] problem installing ensembl_compara_61

Hardip Patel H.Patel at victorchang.edu.au
Wed Apr 13 06:54:26 BST 2011

Hi All

I am also getting the same issue with mouse core data v61.

however, in my case, it stops at the first file.

After reading about it on the web, it seems like older versions of mysql had some issues with mysqlimport.

see details that are related to the bug at http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=5829

I am not sure if it is the case at all or not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanking you.

Kind regards

Hardip