[ensembl-dev] Bad data in MySQL dumps

njohnson at ebi.ac.uk njohnson at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 09:14:42 BST 2011

Hi Fedor

The error would seem to be correct, the rough footprint for this table for
v61 was 193GB. This is web optimised data, designed to speed up the wiggle
track displays.  For v62 this has been moved outside of the database for
various reasons, there will be a blog post about this shortly.

wrt the gunzip -l output, that does seem a little odd. I will see if I can
recreate.

Nath