[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Pipeline: General.pm

Felix Bemm felix.bemm at uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Apr 4 09:44:35 BST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to set up a local ensembl pipeline. Currently I am going
through the quick start guide. So far I created all needed dbs. Using
the test_RunnableDB I get an error (Couldn't require
Bio/EnsEMBL/Analysis/RunnableDB/RepeatMasker). I suppose this happens
because of wrong settings in the General.pm. How should the BIN_DIR be
structured? Should I copy all files from RepeatMasker, genscan or
wublast in one dir or should I use symlinks? I am little helpless here!
Thx...

Best regards
Felix

--