[ensembl-dev] get sequence from different build

mailsvl at fastmail.fm mailsvl at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 28 09:46:20 BST 2010

Although it is not exactly the way I expected it to work (Hiram, your
comment of builds not always using the same contigs everywhere seems
like it could cause some incompleteness), it does what I want, thanks!
It just doesn't feel like a straight-forward approach, like fetching a
slice would: $slice_adaptor->fetch_by_region( 'chromosome', '11',
123000000, 123000020, 1, 'NCBI36' );

Thanks anyway!

-Stef