[ensembl-dev] Installing local copy of ensembl on WINDOWS!

Stefan Kirov stefan.kirov at bms.com
Wed Oct 27 20:47:12 BST 2010

Are you logging in using the same privileges with the
command line and mysql query browser? I can see the table
content in mysql query browser just fine.
If you see it in command line, then it is there and there is
something wrong with your query browser or the way you
login. Also mysql browser provides some status info at the
bottom- did you get "Query finished" or some other message
or it just hangs?
As Andreas pointed out \N is null. I don't think you need to
specify record separator, actually this is your problem when
trying to load the second time.
My 2c- do it with linux. Could have some initial learning
curve, but will payoff later.
Good luck!
Stefan