[ensembl-dev] Installing local copy of emsembl

Andreas Kahari ak at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 11:32:45 BST 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:22:16AM +0100, Andreas Kahari wrote:
> This is all correct.  See e.g. the attached code.

To be totally correct, my example code should have used the '-species'
and '-group' switches when creating the DBAdaptor to specify that this
database was a homo_sapiens (-species) core (-group) database.  I could
then create another DBAdaptor for the variation database, set its
-species to 'homo_sapiens' and use -group to specify that this is in
fact a 'variation' database.

Andreas