[ensembl-dev] Installing local copy of emsembl

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 09:31:45 BST 2010

Hi Andrea,

Bio::EnsEMBL::Registry uses a set of regular expressions in conjunction with the current API release to find the databases it should load from a MySQL server. It is possible to use a custom name but then you would be responsible for creating the DBAdaptor instance not Bio::EnsEMBL::Registry.

Regards,

Andy