[ensembl-dev] Genetree view

Will Spooner whs at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Oct 13 13:59:27 BST 2010

Hi Sebastien, Balazs,

The file that you need to look at (having checked ensembl-website out of the Ensembl CVS) is;
  modules/EnsEMBL/Web/Component/Gene/ComparaTree.pm

See, in particular, the 'content' method.

I'm not sure how easy it will be to separate the image generation code from the rest; I've never tried.

All the best,

Will