[ensembl-dev] Genetree view

Sébastien Moretti sebastien.moretti at unil.ch
Wed Oct 13 07:51:27 BST 2010

Hi

I am also interesting by this topic.
I have ensembl data and want to localize the Gene Tree image tool into
the API.

The fastest way to get the tool integrated into my web site could be to
use the whole ensembl web code. But I am only interested by compara gene
families.
So I want tools related to compara without extra code and extra
administrative tasks to maintain it.

Regards

--
Sébastien Moretti