[ensembl-dev] RefSeq <-> Ensembl Transcript ID?

Cei Abreu-Goodger cei at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 15:27:02 BST 2010

Ah, now that sounds exactly like what I need. They do appear to be
stored at the protein level, so, I can find the RefSeq transcript
mappings by using get_all_DBLinks instead of DBEntries:

    my $dblinks = $tr -> get_all_DBLinks();
    while (my $dblink = shift @$dblinks) {
	my $db_name = $dblink -> dbname() || "";
	next unless ($db_name eq "RefSeq_dna" or $db_name eq
"RefSeq_dna_predicted");
    }

This sounds like there is no mapping for non-coding transcripts, is this
correct?

Thanks,

Cei