[ensembl-dev] RefSeq <-> Ensembl Transcript ID?

Sergei Manakov manakov at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 14:56:56 BST 2010

Hi Cei

Somebody suggest this a while ago to me for genes, it can hopefully
work for transcripts ($gene->get_all_Transcripts, etc.) too:

foreach my $dbes ($gene->get_all_DBLinks("EntrezGene")){
       foreach my $dbe (@{$dbes}){
                print $dbe->primary_id();
        }
}

regards,
Sergei

On 7 October 2010 16:40, Cei Abreu-Goodger <cei at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to obtain the relationship between Ensembl Transcript IDs and
> NCBI's RefSeq transcript ids (NM_########)? I've been searching in the
> DBEntries assigned to the transcripts, but can't seem to find this.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cei

EMBL-EBI and Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

tel: 00441223492675