[ensembl-dev] post-translational modifications and the snp effect predictor

Graham Ritchie grsr at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 17 13:59:46 GMT 2010

Hi Alison,

We don't have any immediate plans to consider the effect of variations on post-translational modification, but we are currently working on extending and improving our variation consequence system and this is certainly something we will think about. We don't think that data about PTM is included anywhere in Ensembl, do you know of a source for this sort of data that we could potentially import from?

Cheers,

Graham

Ensembl variation