[ensembl-dev] repeatmasker version information of the masked genome sequences

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Dec 16 10:55:44 GMT 2010

Hi Pengcheng,

We do not provide the repeats in any flat file format. My best suggestion would be to use the Perl API to extract the repeats you require. The Ensembl tutorial provides information about how to get a hold of the repeat features:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/api/core/core_tutorial.html

Hope this helps,

Andy