[ensembl-dev] download gene structure

Liu,Bin BLiu1 at mdanderson.org
Mon Dec 6 22:10:39 GMT 2010

Hi,
	I was trying to retrieve the gene structures for serveral species. I wonder if there is a way to retrieve the information that support the model of each genes. I realized that Flybase provides those information for genes on Drosophila genome. For example, there are tracks in Flybase that indicate how strong (a score) of the evidence supporting the current gene model and what the evidance are (est, cDNA or others).
	Thanks for your help.

Bin Liu, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
Phone:  713-792-0878
Email: bliu1 at mdanderson.org