[ensembl-dev] [ensembl-dev ]REl 59 download issues: homo_sapiens_funcgen_59_37d drosophila_melanogaster_funcgen_59_525a mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l

Nathan Johnson njohnson at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 12:54:38 BST 2010

Hi Volker

Many apologies for this. We already knew about it and I think you will find that the problem has already been rectified.

We have experienced a problem rsyncing tables after the healthchecks are performed.  We have put in place a process which should prevent this in future.

Thanks

Nath

Email: njohnson at ebi.ac.uk
TelNo: (+44)1223 492629