[ensembl-dev] REl 59 download issues: homo_sapiens_funcgen_59_37d drosophila_melanogaster_funcgen_59_525a mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l

volker.weinberger at novartis.com volker.weinberger at novartis.com
Thu Aug 12 10:37:32 BST 2010

Dear Nathan,

it appears that the same issue is again present in Release 59, this time
spotted in homo_sapiens_funcgen_59_37d,
drosophila_melanogaster_funcgen_59_525a, and mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l,
which contain files like

./mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l/annotated_feature_view.txt.gz
./mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l/cs_sr_view.txt.gz
./mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l/external_feature_ox_view.txt.gz
./mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l/external_feature_view.txt.gz
./mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l/feature_set_view.txt.gz
./mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l/fs_displayable_view.txt.gz
./mus_musculus_funcgen_59_37l/regulatory_feature_view.txt.gz

Please drop.

Thanks,

Volker

Nathan Johnson <njohnson at ebi.ac.uk>
Sent by: owner-ensembl-dev at ebi.ac.uk
07.06.2010 12:39
Please respond to
ensembl-dev at ebi.ac.uk

ensembl-dev at ebi.ac.uk
cc

Subject
Re: [ensembl-dev]REl 58 download issues: snp_mart_58.sql

Hi Volker

wrt the 'view' tables in the eFG DB.  These are a by product of our mart
build process and should have been removed prior to release.  They must
have slipped through our healthchecks somehow. They can be dropped.

Thanks

Nath

On 7 Jun 2010, at 10:58, volker.weinberger at novartis.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> could you please verify the following files from the data download area:

> - snp_mart_58.sql.gz:    which currently defines only a single table
> - drosophila_melanogaster_funcgen_58_513b.sql.gz  :  some table
definitions may be missing, i.e. there are more data files (a number of
files named *view*) than table definitons.

> Thanks,
> Volker
> _________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.

Nathan Johnson
Scientific Programmer
European Bioinformatics Institute