[ensembl-dev] Re: Re: Re: Can't connect to ensembl database

Grace Cheng himwo at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Aug 5 10:55:49 BST 2010

Hi Abel,

Here is what I get:

[GraceCheng at bxiew Desktop]$ DBD::mysql::db selectall_arrayref failed: fetch()
without execute() at /src/ensembl/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Registry.pm line 1418.
Will only load v58 databases
Bio::EnsEMBL::Variation::DBSQL::DBAdaptor module not found so variation
databases will be ignored if found
Bio::EnsEMBL::Funcgen::DBSQL::DBAdaptor module not found so functional genomics
databases will be ignored if found
No Compara databases found
No ancestral database found
No GO database found

Thanks,
Grace

________________________________
寄件人﹕ Abel Ureta-Vidal <abel at eaglegenomics.com>
收件人﹕ Grace Cheng <himwo at yahoo.com.hk>
副本(CC) dev ensembl <dev at ensembl.org>
傳送日期﹕ 2010/8/5 (四) 3:11:46 AM
主題: Re: [ensembl-dev]  Re: Re: Can't connect to ensembl database

What do you get with -verbose?

Abel

On 4 Aug 2010, at 19:49, Grace Cheng wrote:

Hi Abel,

>Thanks for your help. I get the things below:
>

>[GraceCheng at bxiew Desktop]$ grep API_VERSION
>/src/ensembl/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Registry.pm
>my $API_VERSION = 58;
>  return $API_VERSION;
>  if ( $database_version != $API_VERSION ) {
>        $API_VERSION, $database_version
>
>That mean I am in the right version, v58? I am really stuck in this
>point........
>

>Grace

__
Abel Ureta-Vidal