[ensembl-dev] Request for help on TranslationAdaptor

Alison Lee alacrity8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:33:51 BST 2010

Hi,

We have been running the Ensembl genebuild pipeline using v58 code.
GeneBuilder fails at TranslationAdaptor->fetch_by_Transcript with the
message "Could not find start or end exon in transcript_id=1386". I think
the reason is the module fails while trying to match start/end exons in the
output db GENEBUILD_DB when it should be the source db UTR_DB.

I have checked v59 code and there have been many changes (Transcript,
TranscriptAdaptor, TranslationAdaptor), so perhaps one of these already
addresses this problem. However I'm not sure which module I should download.

Can the Ensembl team please provide some tips?

Thank you.

Alison