[ensembl-dev] Possible Missing BioMart MySQL Files for Ensembl Genomes 59

Uku Raudvere uku.raudvere at ut.ee
Wed Jun 5 08:00:09 BST 2024

Hi all,

I'm working with Ensembl Genomes and I noticed that I can't find the BioMart SQL data for release 59 on the FTP site. Specifically, I was looking for the following directories:

  *
ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/release-59/plants/mysql/plants_mart_59
  *
ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/release-59/protists/mysql/protists_mart_59
  *
ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/release-59/metazoa/mysql/metazoa_mart_59
  *
ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/release-59/fungi/mysql/fungi_mart_59

For reference, the corresponding directories for the previous release (58) exists and can be accessed:

  *
ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/release-58/plants/mysql/plants_mart_58/

I might be missing something on my end, so can anyone confirm if these directories will be added later or if there's a new location for these files in release 59? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Uku Raudvere