[ensembl-dev] Missing CpG island tracks from Pig genome

Simon Andrews simon.andrews at babraham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 11:26:15 BST 2022

I've just had a report from one of our users that our genome viewer doesn't show CpG island features for the latest pig genome (Sscrofa11.1).  We pull the data from Ensembl, and looking on the web site I can't see the track on there either.

Is there a reason this track is no longer available?  Is it an oversight or a deliberate removal?  This annotation is useful for a lot of people doing epigenetics work.

Any information I can pass back to our users would be appreciated.

Simon.