[ensembl-dev] Gsoc 2021

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 10:10:48 BST 2021

Dear Rohit,

Many thanks for the email. I have setup a ticket for yourself in our Helpdesk system where we’ll be able to send you more information concerning the project

Andy

------------
Have you filled in EMBL-EBI’s impact survey? We’d really appreciate your input. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EMBL-EBI_Impact_PE

Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader, Deputy Head Ensembl Project
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538