[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Michal Szpak ms30 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 12:08:21 GMT 2021

Hello dev-ers,

We have four jobs open at the moment, with the Genome Annotator application closing tonight:

Job: Genome Annotator

We’re seeking a genome annotator to investigate cell-type and single-cell specific isoform expression in human and model organisms. We’re looking for a BSc, MSc or equivalent experience in Molecular or Cell Biology, Genetics, Genomics or related fields. Closes 9th March.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/02/09/job-genome-annotator-2/

Job: Ensembl Metazoan Bioinformatician

We’re seeking a bioinformatician to develop software and scale-up processes enabling analysis of thousands of genomes. We’re looking for a MSc/PhD in computational biology, bioinformatics or equivalent work experience, proficiency in dynamic programming language and relational databases and experience of working with large scale genomic data. Closes 11th March.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/02/09/job-ensembl-metazoan-bioinformatician/

Job: Production Software Developer

We’re seeking a Python Software developer to help implement the next-generation of genome-scale Ensembl processing automation. We’re looking for a degree in computer science, bioinformatics, biological sciences or equivalent experience and a minimum of two years of professional programming experience. Closes 31st March.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/03/08/job-production-software-developer/

Job: Ensembl Plants Project Leader

We’re seeking a Project Leader to help develop and manage the Ensembl Plants resource. We’re looking for a BSc or higher degree in computer science, bioinformatics, biological sciences or equivalent professional qualifications and experience in plant genomics, delivering production quality software and computational expertise. Closes 13th April.

https://www.ensembl.info/2021/03/08/job-ensembl-plants-project-leader/

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,

Michal

 --

Michał Szpak, Ph.D.