[ensembl-dev] REST GRCH37 expired certificate

Kirill Tsukanov ktsukanov at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 30 13:01:37 BST 2020

While we're on the topic of certificate issues, I would like to remind
you that there is still an unresolved issue which prevents users of
Ubuntu 20.04 (and possibly other distributions as well) from using
Ensembl REST services — see here:
https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-rest/issues/427.

Best wishes, Kirill
Kirill Tsukanov | Senior Bioinformatician
European Variation Archive, EMBL-EBI