[ensembl-dev] REST GRCH37 expired certificate

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 29 13:48:34 BST 2020

Hi Andre,

Thank you for the email. We also detected this issue and have been working towards installing the new certificate today. Hope to have a resolution to the problem very soon

Andy

------------
Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538