[ensembl-dev] Corrupted predication matrix in local installation from Ensembl version 99 on

James Allen jallen at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 21 17:18:32 BST 2020

Hello,
Thanks for raising this issue, and for the detailed diagnostics. There was an
error in the dumping process that created the protein_function_predictions table
(and, incidentally, the protein_function_predictions_attrib table), whereby '\r'
characters were erroneously removed.

We have recreated the dump files for the human database, for releases 99, 100,
and 101 (links below). Similar problems exist for some other species, which will
be fixed later this week (we'll confirm to this list when this is done, and to
which species).

Apologies for the inconvenience, hopefully this resolves your problems, but
please do get in touch if not.

Cheers,
James
Ensembl Production team

ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-99/mysql/homo_sapiens_variation_99_38/
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-100/mysql/homo_sapiens_variation_100_38/
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-101/mysql/homo_sapiens_variation_101_38/