[ensembl-dev] JSON schema information

Anja Thormann anja at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 28 15:14:26 GMT 2020

Dear Alejandro,

thank you for the clarification. We don’t have a formal description of all fields and data types that are returned by VEP available at the moment. But we are aiming to update our documentation for release 103 (planned for early next year). In the meantime maybe you could take a look at a similar request https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-vep/issues/658 <https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-vep/issues/658> and maybe some of the work that was done by the user can also help you with your work.

Best regards,
Anja