[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Michal Szpak ms30 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 12:39:21 BST 2020

Hello dev-ers,

We have three jobs open at the moment:

Job: Scientific Programmer

We’re looking for an experienced developer to contribute to our variation resources. We’re looking for extensive programming experience (Perl or Python) and years’ experience working in a production development environment, ideally creating efficient large-scale data analysis pipelines, user-friendly tools and APIs. Closes 10th November.

http://www.ensembl.info/2020/10/20/job-scientific-programmer/

Job: Bioinformatician (model organism genomics)

Alliance of Genome Resources (AGR) is looking for an experienced bioinformatician to work on model organism genome resources. We’re looking for MSc/PhD in bioinformatics or a related subject, two years’ experience working in a software-oriented role and proficiency in at least two programming languages. Closes 19th November.

http://www.ensembl.info/2020/10/20/job-bioinformatician-model-organism-genomics/

Job: Bioinformatician – parasite genomics

WormBase ParaSite is looking for an experienced bioinformatician to work on resources for parasitic worm genomics. We’re looking for MSc/PhD in bioinformatics or a related subject, experience working with relational database systems and proficiency in at least two programming languages. Closes 23rd November.

http://www.ensembl.info/2020/10/20/job-bioinformatician-parasite-genomics/

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,

Michal

 --

Michał Szpak, Ph.D.