[ensembl-dev] missing ID on call to variant_recoder

Helen Schuilenburg helens at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 14:11:21 GMT 2020

Hi

 From the log provided the database homo_sapiens_variation_100_37 is not
being loaded.

This database is used by the variant_recoder to return the id.

 From the logs homo_sapiens_core_100_37 is loaded.

Please can you check that the homo_sapiens_variation_101_37 can be
accessed using the configuration
provided in ensembl_rest.conf  (Model::Registry section) and used to
access homo_sapiens_core_100_37

The variation database can also be queried to check that the id in the
local variation database e.g.

select v.name
from variation v, variation_feature vf
where v.variation_id = vf.variation_id