[ensembl-dev] Missing latest RefSeq Transcript in MySQL of Ensembl 100 GRCh37

Wallace Ko myko at l3-bioinfo.com
Mon Jun 8 07:54:46 BST 2020

Hi,

I have some variants on the gene ERBB2 annotated by VEP 100 (GRCh37)
transcripts NM_004448.3, which seems to be a record from the new RefSeq
release.
However, when I tried to query the transcript table in the MySQL (
ensembldb.ensembl.org:3337/homo_sapiens_otherfeatures_100_37) , there's no
result for this stable_id.

When querying all transcripts of the accession without version (select *
from transcript where stable_id like 'NM_004448%'), there are only results
for NM_004448.2.

Are the database and cache not in sync yet? Or is the database schema
changed so that I'll need to query in another way?

Regards,
Wallace Ko